Licensed Residents’ Bar
Secure Car Parking
Ironing in all rooms
Safes in all Rooms
Same day Laundry
Bose Mini Soundlink
Your Subtitle Goes Here
We aim to cater for the needs of all of our guests. We are a sixteen bedroom guest house in the centre of Bath. The following statement is a summary of our provision. If you have any specific questions please feel free to contact us prior to your arrival and we will endeavour to help.
We do not accept children under 5 years of age.
1. The Train Station is approximately ten minutes level walk from the hotel.
2. There is a local taxi service that has accessible taxis if required; we can make a booking for you.
3. Local maps and restaurant guides are available upon arrival at reception.
4. You can contact us via phone, fax or email. Phone 01225 425495, fax 01225 469029 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Arrival & Car Parking
1. On arrival at the Ayrlington there are two main entrances either side of the building which lead to the car parking areas.
2. The car parking bays are marked, there is space for all cars as long as they are parked within the bays.
3. The surface is level and block paved which covers the car parking area.
4. Bath City Centre is approximately a five minute level walk from the hotel.
Main Entrance and Reception
1. The front door has five steps (16cm high x 28cm deep x 135cm wide)
2. The front door is operated on a magnetic door lock and key system which is within easy reach from any height.
3. The front door is 100cm wide x 220cm high with a metal grab rail attached to the left outer wall.
4. On entry to the Ayrlington there is a lobby which is 260cm x 190cm.
5. The ground floor is carpeted throughout.
1. There are three bedrooms on the ground floor, accessed via six steps down & six steps up, and one annex at the side of the hotel.
2. We have one twin room (2 standard single beds), four standard double rooms, five king-size superior rooms and six king-size deluxe rooms. Two of the deluxe rooms have four poster beds.
3. All rooms are spacious and give good disability access within the room.
4. Furniture is movable on request.
5. The rooms have remote control TV and CD/Player.
6. Two arm chairs are provided in all rooms, there are ensuite bathrooms and wc’s in all the bedrooms.
7. Most rooms are fitted with short pile carpets, Orchid superior, Zen deluxe and Garden deluxe have wooden floors.
8. All bedrooms and internal doors are 80cm wide and 200cm high.
Grounds and Gardens
1. We have a large enclosed garden (flower borders and lawn) for residents – Bench and seating area are provided.
2. To the rear of the hotel there is a local recreation ground which is available to all visitors.
1. Mobile phone reception is generally good.
2. We are a non-smoking building however smoking is permitted in the outside car park area where ash trays are available.
3. Drinks are available in the bar or can be taken to guests rooms.
1. The corridors to the ground floor and breakfast room are 132cm wide.
2. Corridors have a good colour contrast and are well lit.
3. The main entrance hall and steps down to lower ground floor rooms are wooden, all other areas have short pile carpet.
4. There are six steps down and six steps up leading to rooms on the ground floor. There are ten steps leading to rooms on the lower ground floor. From the ground floor there are twelve steps to the first landing, followed by nine steps to the first floor bedroom area. There are two sets of nine steps to get to the second floor bedrooms.
5. The stairs are 17cm high by 28cm deep by 99cm wide.
6. All bedrooms are ensuite, and there is a public WC available on the ground floor.
1. Breakfast is served in the dining room on the ground floor.
2. Furniture is flexible and can be moved upon request.
3. Tables have under space of 70cm high by 76cm wide, the overall height of the tables is 74cm (Legs on each corner).
4. All chairs are without arms and can be moved to accommodate.
5. Menus are provided and are located on each table, at present we do not supply a menu in Braille.
6. Background music is played in the dining and reception areas.
1. A laundry service is provided and can be booked through reception.
1. Shops are approximately five minutes level walk away.
1. There is a leisure centre approximately three minutes level walk from the hotel.
Extensive organic handcooked breakfast menu and buffet
The Best Full English In Bath.
Breakfast is served from 07.45 through till 10 am.
On arrival to our stunning dining room please help yourselves to fresh fruits, juices and cereals located on the back walls. The Ayrlington offers a full English Breakfast, Continental and Vegetarian with daily specials including Eggs Benedict, Eggs Royale, Eggs Portobello and of course our famous smoked salmon and scrambled eggs.
Gluten-free cereal and toast available so please ask your server.
Our cooked breakfast ingredients are locally sourced to support local farmers and independent establishments.
So sit back, enjoy our highly rated breakfast whilst taking in the fantastic views of our award-winning gardens and medieval Abbey in the distance.
Exquisite walled gardens
Visit our Beautiful Oriental Gardens and Indulge with a drink from our very reasonably priced bar
Licensed residents’ bar
Secure car parking with CCTV for an additional £10.00 per day.