|The Ayrlington is now able to offer small conferencing facilities, typically for around ten people from £20 a head. We can offer a private room from 10am with refreshments throughout the day, buffet lunch, projection facilities, wireless broadband facilities and the use of our laptop. The bar and sitting room are also available throughout the day, as are the gardens. With secure parking and easy access to the M4 and all public transport systems, The Ayrlington is great place for businesses looking for a smaller venue to meet. Please call us to discuss your requirements.|
Typical Conference Itinerary
Delegates arrive the evening before the conference to check-in, relax in the bar and stroll into town to one of Bath's many restaurants.
- 8.30am - Delegates meet for breakfast.
- 10.00am - Conference begins with Tea and Coffee supplied throughout the morning.
- 1.00pm - Break for buffet lunch and perhaps a drink in the bar or a stroll
in the gardens to stretch ones legs.
- 2.00pm - Conference reconvenes.
- 4.00pm - Break for tea, coffee and cakes.
- 5.00pm - Conference closes, meet for drinks in the bar before heading home.